Proper Belt Adjustments
by Tim Jacobs on December 12, 2022
How to Properly Adjust Flag Football Belts
When you're out there on the field, your flag football belt is what's going to keep you safe. So it's important that it's properly adjusted so that it doesn't come loose or slip off during the game
Here's how to do it:
1. Loosen the belt by unscrewing the adjustment bolt on the back.
2. Put the belt around your waist and make sure it's comfortable.
3. Tighten the belt by screwing the adjustment bolt back up. Be sure not to over-tighten, or you could damage the belt.
4. Test the belt by trying to pull it off your waist. It should be snug, but not tight enough to cause discomfort.
5. If needed, make further adjustments by repeating steps 2 through 4.