Flag Football Equipment
by Tim Jacobs on December 12, 2022
How to Care for Your Flag Football Equipment
It may be a bit of a challenge to keep your flag football equipment in top shape, but if you want your team to perform at its best, it’s absolutely necessary. Here are some tips on how to care for your flag football gear:
- Make sure to keep all of your gear clean and properly stored. This includes wiping down the flags, jerseys and other pieces of equipment after each use.
- Wash your jerseys regularly in cold water to keep them looking good and extend their life.
- Check all the straps and buckles of the flags on a regular basis to make sure they are secure. If any straps or buckles look worn or frayed, replace them immediately.
- Store your flag football equipment in a cool dry place when not in use or when storing away for the season.
- If you notice any rips or tears on any piece of gear, make sure to repair them as soon as possible before they get worse.
Properly caring for your flag football equipment will ensure its longevity and help you have an enjoyable flag football experience each time you play.